We have extensive experience of working in partnership with a variety of organisations across the education arena, from primary and secondary schools, to further education establishments such as colleges and universities. This also includes non-school settings for such as hospitals or prisons.
We work with all staff to help your education establishment become a safer place to be for pupils, students and staff. All our training materials are education-related, using actual case studies to illustrate changes in legislation, explore roles and responsibilities and bring a sense of realism about the importance of the safeguarding agenda.
Our specialist areas in educational establishments cover:
- Safeguarding audits and reviews
- The role and responsibilities of the designated safeguarding officer
- Bespoke policy and procedures and Governance arrangements
- Safer recruitment
- Advice and guidance of both statutory and non-statutory guidance
- A ‘golden thread’ approach to safeguarding