Our safeguarding packages encompass anything you desire. We act as a safeguarding children and adults at risk one stop shop where you simply buy our time and pick and mix from our services. This is in keeping with our flexible approach and gives you choice over the period and length of time your project may take to complete.
- Ensure you are legally compliant
- A bespoke service that is flexible and meets the needs of your organisation
- Offers realistic safeguarding strategic and operational planning
- Gives you confidence whilst having on hand continuous professional support
- Gives you organisational safeguarding standards, frameworks and measurable outcomes
- Transforms your organisation promoting a safer culture
- Safeguarding is seen a golden thread approach throughput your organisation
- Enhances your reputation, credibility, knowledge and skills.
- Offers a seven day a week service – 365 days a year.
- Delivery across all geographical locations
- We work with all tiers of the organisation with Directors, senior managers, middle managers and front line staff
- Access to on hand experienced, knowledgeable, approachable safeguarding experts.
- Compliance, bespoke governance, policy and procedures, handbooks and training.
- Up to date knowledge and information on political change, legislation, national and local guidance.
- Providing wider pastoral support for safeguarding concerns
- Access to a range of bespoke training and consultancy services
- A diagnostic safeguarding organisational review
- Evidenced based and a visionary approach to safeguarding your organisation, workforce and service users.
- Bespoke training for staff and volunteers that is integrated with your policy and procedures
- Independent neutral voice
- Gives you quality standards with value for money.
- Tracker service keeps you to a timely completion of projects
- Access to a team of safeguarding experts from different sectors
- This service gives you compliance with improved inspection ratings and can generate new funding streams
- Your workforce will be more competent and confident to respond to safeguarding concerns and your service users will be safer